The education loan advocate supports present and student that is future borrowers in Washington State. Coordinating along with other state agencies, the Washington scholar Achievement CouncilвЂ™s (WSAC) advocate:
- Details pupil debtor complaints.
- Provides information and resources about education loan payment.
- Educates the public in regards to the liberties and duties of education loan borrowers.
Ask WSAC’s education loan advocate about:
Income-driven payment (IDR)
Public service loan forgiveness
Default and delinquency
Forbearance and deferment
Total and disability discharge that is permanent
Closed college release
Other education loan concerns
- Loan servicer. That loan servicer is an organization that handles the payment along with other solutions on your own student that is federal loan.
- Direct loans. a federal education loan lent straight through the U.S.